Hemp Wick + Rough Cut Black Obsidian
We love black obsidian for its ability to release negativity. And, we love to use organic hemp wick as a means to ignite our joints, pipes and bongs. Carrying them as a unit is our preferred.
Hemp wick is essential because when you hold a flame to your piece and inhale, you are also drawing into your lungs your lighting mechanism. So, for instance, if you are using a butane lighter direct to your mouthpiece, you are also inhaling butane. The good news is that you should still spark your gorgeous Vianel x Rogue Paq lighter but light up your hemp wick instead - then you can inhale cleanly. For this reason we always have hemp wick on hand, wrapped around our black obsidian.
- All organic hemp
- Rough cut black obsidian typically 1"-2"
- 12' Hemp wrapped black obsidian OR 20' just hemp wick
- No-drip hemp wick
- Clean draw, no noxious gases to inhale
- Hemp wick improves the taste of your draw because the butane doesn't overpower your flower
- Hemp wick burns at a lower temp than a flame produced by butane therefore allowing the terpenes to come forward
- Long lasting
How to use hemp wick:
- Spark your lighter
- Hold it to the end of your hemp wick
- Hold the wick with flame to your mouthpiece
- Blow out the wick and relight when necessary
Benefits of black obsidian:
- Psychic protection
- Helping to clear the negative psychic energy within your aura
- Releases negativity
- Use as a root chakra for healing and grounding